If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, you can Contact us on +91 91333 - 36875 or email us at email@example.com.
Your privacy is very important to us. We follow systematic and stringent procedures to protect the security of the information / data stored on our website. The information that you have shared on our website is stored in secure server with encryption and can be accessed only for official purposes. Any of our employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies related to customer’s data is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
On signing up on our website, you are required to provide us with certain basic mandatory information inter-alia including your e-mail id, name, gender and a password. Once the registration is completed, the said e-mail id and password can be used to access your account every time you visit our website.
3. Information we collect and that you provide:
We collect information that is either anonymous or personally identifiable. The anonymous information includes the pages you view on our site, the search terms you enter into our search utility, your IP address and the operating system, browser software and internet service provider you use, your referral website or source of origin and any other relevant information, in order to improve security, analyze trends and administer the site. Our analytic tools may also capture anonymous information such as your demographic and geographic information, with a view to assist us in improving customer experience.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at our website. Following are the types of information we may gather:a) Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way, including but not limited to name, gender, email id, telephone number, mobile number, billing and shipping addresses, physical characteristics etc. You can choose not to provide certain information, but in such event you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. Customer needs to fill all the mandatory information for placing an order with us.b) Automatic Information:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Kanchi Kamakshi silks or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of PIL on other websites.c) E-mail Communications:
Registration to our Services shall entitle us to send you promotional and transactional emails from us. Subscription to our newletters entitle us to send you periodic newsletters and promotional emails. If you do not want to receive any e-mails or any other communication from us, you may as well unsubscribe from our service by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ at the footer of any email received from us. Alternately, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .d) SMS Communications:
Upon placing any order on our website, we shall be entitled to use your registered mobile number on the website to send transaction related SMS to you, irrespective of DND services being activated on your mobile. We may occasionally send promotional SMS to your registered mobile number. Customer hereby authorizes us to send transactional SMS to his registered number, even if the number is registered for DND “Do not Disturb” service.e) Information from Other Sources:
We may also receive relevant information from other sources and use such information for providing better customer experience.f) Payment Information:
We do not take Credit/Debit card or Net banking details on our website. On clicking the option Pay Now, you will be redirected to either Secure Payment Gateway or Bank’s Net Banking website for completing the transaction. You will then be required to enter your relevant card details or net banking details on the page to complete the transaction. On successful completion of the transaction, you will be redirected to our website with your order details and order number being displayed.
It is to be noted that we will not be storing any Bank related information on our records and none of our staffs will hold or be exposed to this information.
5. Server Logs
In order to ensure easy and comfortable surfing on our website, each time you visit our website, the server collects certain statistical information. These statistics are only used to provide us information in relation to the type of user using our website by maintaining history of page viewed and at no point they identify the personal details of the user. We may make use of this data to understand as to how our website is being used.
6. Usage by Children
- We don't knowingly collect, maintain or sell products or services to people under age 18 or use personal information from our website about children under age 18. Children should seek the consent of their parents before providing any information about themselves or their parents and other family members online.
- You can visit this site without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, some pages on this site may require registration/Login to access. We collect this information to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. If you choose not to provide the information, you may still access the other pages of this site.
- To access certain services or offerings you may be requested for personal information to enable us to contact you from time to time by either email, mobile, postal mail or other means; to provide you with the information about the products and services offered by us, special deals and promotions that may possibly be of interest to you; to measure consumer interest in our products and services; to customize the user experience; enforce the legal terms or any subscriber agreement which govern your subscription for services; perform market research; offer you extension of services; or to detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal activity.
- While providing such information you accept that we may use personal information about you to improve the site, review the usage of the site, the content and design of the site, improve our promotional efforts, the product offerings and services.
- Should you need to update or correct the information you provided, you may log in to your Account and update the same from ‘My Account’ section.
- Kanchi Kamakshi Silks at its discretion may update this policy from time to time and you are advised to read the policy every time you access our website.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through our website, we collect your personal details on a secured server. The payment details are entered on the Payment Gateway’s or Bank’s page on a secured SSL. The data is transferred between Bank and gateways in an encrypted manner.
Though we are unable to guarantee 100% security, encryption makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. Except on the Payment Gateways page of your respective bank, you are requested not to submit or otherwise / send to the website/ e-mail ids provided therein or to any other ids, your debit or credit card or any other banking details. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. As per our security procedures we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
8. Safety and Security Tips
A. Protect your passwords.
Keep your passwords private. Anybody who knows your password can access your account.
When creating a valid password, use letters, numbers and symbols and it should be 6-15 characters long. Avoid using dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. Frequent change of your password also ensures better protection to your account.
Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
If you are logging in from a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session instead of closing the page.
B. Ensure your Personal Computer is protected: Fraudsters may send genuine-looking emails that contain viruses. These viruses, install a malicious code on your Computer without your knowledge and extract your confidential information that you use to access your online profile / account etc.
C. Tips to bear in mind: Keep your computer updated with latest anti-virus / anti-spyware software. Install a personal firewall on your computer to protect your account. Do not click on links or open attachments in unknown or unsolicited (spam) emails.